30 Curlew Road DALKEITH, WA 6009Under Offer
CHARMING CHARACTER (1 North of Beatrice)
House - DALKEITH WA
1. Master bedroom with ensuite & WIR.
2. Long North aspect on an East-West block to keep heating and cooling to a minimum.
3. Ducted reverse cycle A/C plus huge ceiling exhaust fan to cool house in seconds.
5. Private North facing gardens.
6. Great storage including genuine underground cellar.
7. 2 storey detached flat or home office or man cave or teen retreat or guest suite.
8. Study in the living/dining with built in bookshelves and desk.
9. Architect designed by Ernie Samec of Marshall Clifton.
10. Double carport plus ample additional parking space.
11. Easy walk to river and parklands.
12. Original Terracotta tiles under a floating cork floor.
13. Solid timber ceiling beams.
14. Character features including paving, marble, archways & wrought iron light fittings.
15. Walking distance to park land and Swan River.
- 5 bed
- 4 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 690 m²
- Floor Area is 457 m²
- 2 Carport
- Street View