This delightful 1930’s art deco home with modern extension is conveniently located near Lake Monger parklands, 6km to the CBD, easy access to public transport and the Freeway, and in the catchment for excellent schools including Wembley Primary School and Bob Hawke College.
With four spacious bedrooms, each with built in robes, a separate study, separate lounge room and large open kitchen/meals/living area, this is an ideal family home with plenty of room for everyone.
* art deco features including ornate ceilings and cornices and jarrah flooring throughout
* master bedroom with built in robes and ensuite bathroom
* spacious kitchen equipped with pantry and plenty of bench space – great for entertaining
* large open plan living area that opens out onto a covered alfresco with built in outdoor kitchen
* ducted evaporative AC throughout
* laundry with plenty of storage and includes washing machine and dryer
* reticulated lawns and gardens
* double carport plus lock up garage
* 670sqm block
Inspections by appointment.
Property is available at $900 per week for the first 6 months of a new 12 month lease, thereafter a rent increase of $100 will apply increasing the rent to $1000 per week.