1308/96 Bow River Crescent, Burswood WA 6100Offers
Spacious apartment with fantastic views
Apartment - Burswood WA
Enjoy spectacular views from this spacious 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment positioned high up on the 16th floor of The Peninsula’s Aurora tower. The apartment has breath-taking panoramic views of the river, Perth city, the hills and Optus Stadium that can be viewed through floor to ceiling height windows throughout.
Recreation and entertainment are on your doorstep with the Crown Entertainment complex’s premium restaurants and the 6-star Crown Towers, Optus Stadium, Burswood Park, Matagarup Bridge, walking and riding paths along the Swan River, Burswood Train Station and the Perth CBD only minutes away. Centrally located with easy access to Perth Airport, Graham Farmer Freeway, Mitchell and Kwinana Freeways and Great Eastern Highway.
• 177m² of luxury living space, plus two balconies totalling 32m²
• Spacious gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops and breakfast bar, quality European appliances and plenty of storage.
• Spacious master suite with large walk-in robe, front balcony access and floor to ceiling windows
• Two other bedrooms with balcony access
• Separate powder room
• Neutral decor throughout
• Laundry with plenty of storage space
• Two car bays plus enclosed storage cage
• Effective security with video intercom and building CCTV
• Full-height windows
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Swipe-card and lift access
• Pets allowed
Aurora Tower complex includes a heated swimming pool, gymnasium and BBQ recreational area that can be booked for private functions.
Council Rates: $3136.69 (21/22)
Water Rates: $1597.75 (20/21)
Strata Levies: $2661.67 per quarter
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage