17 Townsend Dale MOUNT CLAREMONT, WA 6010OFFERS AROUND $1.8M
Multigenerational Family Home (Option to keep Bed & Breakfast)
House - MOUNT CLAREMONT WA
This fabulous home is located in the sought after St John’s Wood Estate. It’s in an elevated position in a quiet cul-de-sac and offers plenty of accommodation choices. With a 4x3x2 house and a 2×1 Granny Flat, ideal for teenagers or grandparents, or keep the Granny Flat which is situated at the front of the property as a Bed & Breakfast. It’s currently registered with the City of Nedlands.
There’s an abundance of space with a north facing landscaped backyard on 946 sqm.
The 469sqm floorplan has been designed well with a large guest bedroom and ensuite downstairs. The master bedroom retreat with a study is upstairs and has good separation from bedroom two and three.
The semicircle double driveway has plenty of parking for guests and your boat. As well there’s a double remote garage with a storage loft and direct shoppers access.
• Solar panels 4.8kw
• Solar Hot Water System
• Ducted Vacuum System
• Granite benchtops in Kitchen & Alfresco area
• Walking distance to Mt Claremont Primary School & Mt Claremont Farmers Market
• Walking distance to John XXIII College
• 3.9km to Shenton College
• 3.3km to Scotch College
• Walking distance to Lake Claremont
• Close proximity to Bold Park
• Close proximity to HBF Stadium
• 1.1km walk to Mt Claremont Shopping Centre
• 3.2km to Claremont Quarter
• 4.3km to Floreat Forum
• 4.8km to City Beach
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 946 m²
- Floor Area is 469 m²
- 2 Ensuite
- 2 Garage