20 Kingsway, NEDLANDS WA 6009All Offers Presented
880m2 R60 site
House - NEDLANDS WA
LIVE IN, DEVELOPMENT OR LAND BANKING SPECIAL FEATURES
• townhouses potential or
• apartments potential (Plot ratio 0.8 & 3 storeys Height) or
• Subdivide each 880m2 block into 2 green title blocks each with its own street frontage.
• The above will require council’s approval.
• R60 Zoning
• 880m2 Prime Site
• frontage 20.12 metres
• depth 43.86 metres
• Tenanted at $655 per week
LOCATION KEY FEATURES
Situated amongst the best streets of Nedlands, this property is located on the high side of Nedlands. It is located in a very sought after and family friendly area being down the road from Nedlands Primary School. This property presents a rare opportunity to acquire a development site or a home within close proximity to river, university, schools, hospitals and key amenities.
• 10 minutes drive to Perth CBD.
• located in one of the best and exclusive pockets of Nedlands
• quiet and well maintained street protected from Stirling Highway traffic
• near major employment and retail areas.
• close to the medical precinct with multiple private and public hospitals and many specialists’ rooms (Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Perth Children’s Hospital, Hollywood Private Hospital, Hollywood Specialist Centre, Bethesda Hospital, Mount
Hospital and not far from St John of God Subiaco Hospital)
• short walk from University of Western Australia (UWA) and Nedlands Primary School
• close to many renowned private and public schools
• easy walk to cafés, restaurants, shops and grocery stores on Broadway and Hampden road
• close to Claremont shopping precinct, Cottesloe beach, parks, libraries and other amenities
• easy access to public transport
• well located to 6 sailing clubs, 5 golf courses, 4 tennis clubs and 4 bowling clubs*.
HOUSE KEY FEATURES
• stylish home
• 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom plus study
• floor area is approximately 177 m2
• workshop or large storeroom and
• a cellar
• beautiful grassed yard
• You could keep the house tenanted. Existing tenants are keen to stay.
• Alternatively, you move into this family friendly home.
*Sporting clubs nearby: Nedlands Yacht Club, Perth Flying Squadron Yacht Club, Royal Perth Yacht Club, Royal Freshwater Bay Yacht Club, Claremont Yacht Club, Mounts Bay Sailing Club, Nedlands Golf Club, Mosman Park Golf Club, Sea View Golf Club, Cottesloe Golf Club, Lake Claremont Golf Course, Nedlands Tennis Club, Dalkeith Tennis Club, Peppermint Grove Tennis Club, Cottesloe Tennis Club, Dalkeith Nedlands Bowling Club, Claremont Bowling Club, Mosman Park Bowling Club, Hollywood Subiaco Bowls Club.
The above information has been provided based on our knowledge, in good faith but should not be relied upon. Please conduct your own due diligence before purchase.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 880 m²
- Floor Area is 177 m²