20 Meadow View, BUSSELTON WA 6280Under Offer
Easy care family home or ideal holiday home
House - BUSSELTON WA
Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac this three bedroom, two bathroom home built by Southbound homes is in a fantastic location facing the banks of the Vasse River and surrounding bushland. You can enjoy easy access to the nearby walking paths and bike tracks that take you along the river to Busselton just 1.5km away.
Built in 2014 it is a modern home with spacious rooms and neutral décor throughout. The kitchen is ideal for entertaining with plenty of bench space, Westinghouse appliances, a large fridge recess and pantry and is surrounded by an open plan living area leading out to a covered alfresco.
• The laundry is a good size with plenty of storage space.
• All three bedrooms have built in robes
• Good separation of sleeping and living areas
• Family/living/kitchen area and master bedroom are air-conditioned
• Solar/electric hot water system
• Fully-fenced rear garden creating an ideal play space for young children
• Double carport
Situated on a 561sqm block with fully reticulated, low maintenance gardens making it an easy-care family home or ideal holiday home. Previously rented at $380 per week.
Inspection by appointment only. Please phone Alison to arrange.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 561 m²
- Floor Area is 131 m²
- 2 Carport