34 Melvista Avenue, CLAREMONT WA 6010BEST OFFER OVER $1.95M
Unique Opportunity - Heritage listed character home
House - CLAREMONT WA
Enjoying wide, wrap around verandahs opening on to pleasant lawns and gardens, it is cooled by summer sea breezes and bathed in northern winter sun. Polished jarrah floors, high ornate ceilings, picture rails, scalloped brickwork, fireplaces and lead light stained glass windows add to the gracious period feel.
Close to some of Perth’s finest schools, the vibrant Claremont Quarter, Dalkeith shops and cafes and steps away from College Park for sports, games, dog walking and child care facilities. On a 1012sqm block, this property makes an ideal family home.
Return front verandah, entry hall, 4 bedrooms, huge formal living, separate formal dining, opening to eastern veranda, bathroom, 2nd bathroom in laundry, family room, kitchen, double garage.
– Prime property on corner, north facing block
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Back to base alarm system
– Automatic reticulation from own bore opposite College Park
– Rear ROW giving 3 way access
– Return verandah
– Verdant garden
– Trees & bird life
– Central to 3 shopping centers
– Close to excellent Government & private schools
– High ceilings
– Polished jarrah floors
– Timber ceiling beams
– French doors, stained glass, picture rails, bay window
– Flexible design
It can be subdivided
It can be renovated and extended but must keep external visuals of home.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,012 m²
- 2 Garage