39 Kinninmont Avenue, NEDLANDS WA 6009Offers
Charming 'Strickland Park'
House - NEDLANDS WA
Originally the house for a beautiful farm in the middle of Nedlands.
Gordon Davies Real Estate is delighted to present ‘Strickland Park’, a large colonial home owned by just two families in 120 years.
‘Strickland Park’ is situated on the reputed highest point between Perth and Fremantle.
• Architecturally designed and impeccably restored by a leading architect. ‘Strickland Park’ features five generous bedrooms, two large bathrooms and parking for four cars.
• ‘Strickland Park’ offers three meter high ceilings, a large entertainer’s kitchen, and huge family rooms. Indoor and outdoor areas are featured throughout the home. Every room has a view to much sought after space and greenery.
• Enjoy ‘Strickland Park’s’ beautiful gardens. An ideal location to host parties or for the children to play and grow up.
• A 110 metre jarrah verandah surrounds ‘Strickland Park’, an ideal spot to relax in the afternoon or watch the family play cricket.
• Architecturally designed for cross breezes and with maximum insulation, there is A/C throughout the home, but it is rarely needed.
• ‘Strickland Park’ sits on 1012 sqm of land, and is zoned R60. Buy now and live in centrally based opulence, while land banking for the future.
• Practically all the garden area receives Northern sun.
• Leaseback available.
Return verandahs, long wide entry hall, parlour, master bedroom with ensuite at rear, bedrooms 2, 3, 4 and 5, main bathroom, 2nd bathroom, kitchen/lounge/dining, huge rear timber deck.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 1,012 m²