40 Viking Road, DALKEITH WA 6009Sold $3,020,000
Innovative Home With Versatile Design - VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT
House Sold - DALKEITH WA
With four separate living spaces, high ceilings and spacious rooms this five bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home provides both versatility and practicality for families of all ages. This home has been designed with great attention to detail using energy efficient principles, Northern European styling and a neutral colour palette.
Please note that the first home open will be Saturday 16th November 2019. We can do limited inspections by appointment prior to then.
• Architecturally designed, many practical concepts for your living comfort
• Versatile living areas that can have multiple uses
• Generous sized rooms with high ceilings
• Lime washed American Oak floors collect little dust making the home very suitable for allergy sufferers
• Solid wooden door frames and doors throughout
• Excellent separation of living and sleeping
• Gourmet kitchen with granite benchtops and island bench, Liebherr and Miele appliances, large corner walk-in pantry, appliance cupboard and soft closing drawers
• High quality HANSGROHE tapware and shower fittings
• Windows are commercial grade aluminium, double glazed with argon filled gas cavity guaranteeing peace and quiet and thermal comfort reinforced by R5 insulation in external cavity walls
• The 20KW 3 phase R/C A/C is rarely used by the current owners as the height of the block allows for cooling breezes in summer
• External water filter
• The rear garden provides plenty of room for a full sized pool to be installed.
Porch, entry hall, music room, guest bedroom with ensuite, study, laundry, walk in linen, powder room, kitchen/family/dining, rear verandah, alfresco with sink, built in BBQ & fridge, double garage (can drive through).
Master bedroom with large WIR and ensuite, bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all with WIR and share main bathroom and separate WC.
Located in a high position on one of Dalkeith’s quiet, leafy streets close to the river, parklands, Dalkeith Village, a variety of sporting facilities and some of the finest primary and secondary schools in Perth.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage