85a Evans Street, SHENTON PARK WA 6008Sold $1,350,000
House Sold - SHENTON PARK WA
Built in 1994 with renovations and an extension completed in 2006, this is a delightful three bedroom two bathroom, spacious and light-filled home.
There is a large open plan kitchen with granite benchtops, Miele appliances including induction cook top, oven with warming drawer, filtered tap water and soft-closing cupboards and drawers. The kitchen/dining area opens to a large family room with high ceilings, large windows that let in plenty of light and bifold glass doors that open to the paved outdoor area. There is a very large living room at the front of the house that opens to a paved northern courtyard. This room could also be used as a home office.
Upstairs is a spacious master bedroom with walk-in-robes, ensuite bathroom and a small deck for enjoying the north facing sunlight. There are two other bedrooms upstairs, both with built-in robes, plus an additional bathroom.
Very conveniently located on a quiet, leafy street within the Shenton College catchment and a short walk to both the Shenton Park train station and Lake Jualbup. Set on 337sqm this low maintenance block with easy-care gardens is perfect for today’s busy lifestyle.
• Solar panels – 5.5kW PV with inverter, professionally designed and installed
• Security system with remote
• Video intercom at front gate
• Electric lock to front door
• Reverse cycle airconditioning throughout, with split systems downstairs and ducted upstairs
• Under stairs storage/wine cellar with racks
• Large walk in storage upstairs
• LED ceiling lights in many rooms
• Reticulated gardens and verge lawns
• Double garage with remote controlled roller door
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 337 m²
- Floor Area is 209 m²
- 2 Garage