27 Georgette Street, BUSSELTON WA 6280Leased
House - BUSSELTON WA
Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate formal dining room, meals area, maid’s room, kitchen, large family/games area, garden room. Impressive central passage and entry hall, verandahs on three sides.
The original part of the home has been carefully restored (see attached for full list of works done by current owners) and it retains many of its features including:
– Ornate ceiling roses and cornices
– Polished jarrah floorboards throughout
– Ornate fireplaces in several rooms
– Bay window and stained glass feature windows.
– External timber fretwork in keeping with the period of the original home.
– Wooden verandahs recently replaced and restored to excellent condition.
– The large family/games room leading to a covered patio allow plenty of room for entertaining. – The gardens are reticulated from a bore and have been re-landscaped and easy to maintain. – – The foundations have been underpinned by chemical grout injection into the ground.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath